Our offices are just a few blocks away from Union Station in the Lodo neighborhood of downtown Denver, CO. You'll need to be prepared for an exciting, fast paced environment with plenty of open debate. We'll pay for parking (or a bus pass), an annual bonus and offer a full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k).
We currently have open positions in the following areas:
Royalty Exchange is committed to having a strong internship program. Being a small company, we offer candidates direct access to ownership and a wide variety of experiences. Whether you are strong in marketing, sales, analytics or operations, you'll get full exposure to all parts of the business.
As the platform grows, we'll need to continue to create systems to educate the buyers and sellers about our process.
All internships are paid.
No open internships at this time
Let’s start with something that’s important.
People will rely on you in this position. You won’t be stuck at a desk waiting for 5pm. Instead, you’ll be busy. You’ll be the rock that people can rely on to own the process, solve problems and get the job done. In return, you’ll be working with great people and will have the opportunity to meet really interesting people; musicians, investors, inventors, fund managers.
We are a marketplace that focuses on transparency and honesty to bring songwriters and artists together with investors. Songwriters and artists love us because we give them access to capital to fund their career. Investors love us because we help them generate income that's hard to beat.
Our team is growing and we are looking for people with the skills and desire to exceed our needs today and help us win in the future. What we need today looks vastly different than what we need in the future. Your ability to grow and develop with us, is essential.
Auctions are what drives revenue at Royalty Exchange.
After the sales team signs a deal with a seller, the ball is in your court. The Account Manager is the liaison between buyers and sellers and you are responsible for the efficiency and success of each deal.
You will work with the seller to create a compelling story about the asset they are listing to attract buyers to the Royalty Exchange marketplace.
But the job doesn't end there.
Once the auction ends, you will work with both the seller and the buyer to guide them through the process to close the transaction. This will require you to build rapport quickly and provide excellent service and communication to get the deal done.
- Own auction process from listing agreement to final settlement of transfer
- Write clear, concise, and consistent auction listings and marketing emails to drive traffic to the auctions
- Set client expectations through seller due diligence process and investor verification process
- Analyze data for auctions to look for trends or items to assist in marketing of the auction
- Manage reporting of auction status
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve our internal processes
- Leverage the use of our existing technology or find additional technology to increase capacity
Knowledge and Required Critical Skills/Expertise:
- An owner at heart with an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to understand new businesses and industries.
- Solid writing skills are essential to this position
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to buyers/sellers
- Technical expertise and required tasks to achieve a successful transactions
- A high comfort level for computers, technology, and be willing to embrace new solutions
- Self-motivation and a passion to learn
- Effective time management and organization is essential to this position
A college degree required, preferably with concentrations in business, communications, marketing, or other applicable background. Although all candidates will be considered, at least two years of professional account management is required. Experience in sales, finance, or marketing is preferred. Interest in music is a plus!
You will be working in a team environment, so interpersonal communication and communal problem solving skills are crucial. You will help manage and direct the transaction closing process and all the associated parties. An ability to understand and deal effectively with co-workers, vendors, and developers regarding performance concerns or issues according to company best practices regardless of attitude, behavior or tone of the individual is essential.
We’re in the heart of Denver (LoDo). Whether you drive or public transport in, we cover the parking or monthly pass for you.
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Life, Dental, 401K
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.