Royalty Exchange Allocation Request
Please complete the form with the details necessary to complete the subscription documents.
The process from here:
1. Royalty Exchange will aggregate the allocation requests as they come in.
2. You will receive the Convertible Note Agreement via Panda Docs (an electronic signature company).
3. You review and complete the Convertible Note Agreement.
4. Royalty Exchange will add your allocation to e-shares (a company that manages cap tables).
5. You'll receive confirmation from e-shares of your convertible note. This is where you can link your note with Royalty Exchange to your existing e-shares account. You can also link your bank account to the e-shares account to transfer funds to Royalty Exchange.
We expect the full funding round to close by June 15th, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding the subscription documents, allocation process or business - please call or email Jeff Schneider.