Happy Thanksgiving! From Everyone at Royalty Exchange
Welcome to Royalty Exchange, the only online marketplace where investors and royalty owners may buy and sell royalties of all kinds including music, film, oil and gas, solar energy, geothermal energy, intellectual property and more. Royalty Exchange is about providing investors with alternative investment opportunities that can securely diversify their portfolio, and royalty owners with a reliable solution for their financial needs- not by just "selling" their catalog, but by monetizing their royalty assets in a way that both parties can benefit from. This is why we continue to build upon our success, consistently providing online auctions, special memberships, unique website tools that make royalty investing and ownership more efficient and effective, royalty news and knowledge, plus so much more. We thank you for your time and wish that you are able to find what you are looking for here at Royalty Exchange.
Many NEW Auctions Added!
There's more than just Thanksgiving leftovers to gobble up the next couple of weeks. Here at Royalty Exchange, I team is auctions are rolling on through lately starting with Bruce Waynne of Midi Mafia. Waynne has written song for a variety of big names including John Legend, Jennifer Lopez, 50 Cent, Justin Bieber and many others. His compositions have also been used in television shows across many networks including MTV, VH1, CNS, NBC and more. Next in line is the Brady Ellis royalty collection. Ellis's music is featured all over television from promotion for the Big Bang Theory and Law & Order, to Ad campaigns, sports and news broadcasts, video games and more. Next in line is Martin Blasick whose many titles include songs performed by Lindsay Lohan, Matthew McConaughey and many others. Another new auction consists of 664 compositions written by Wayne Perry. His royalty collection includes songs performed by Tim McGraw, Toby Keith and other hit performers. N'Vision Entertainment's 3,009 recordings up for auction include songs written by Vince Gill, Lee Greenwood, James Taylor, Dottie Rambo, Dallas Holm, Bill Gaither, Tommy Walker, Ronnie Hinson, Wally Fowler and many other musical legends. Also, check out the BFM Digital auction; registered users may bid or make an offer on 100% ownership of two catalogs of master recordings owned by BFM Digital and all of the related revenue streams associated with them. There are over 6,000 unique recordings in these catalogs with a variety of mixes and edits Let the bidding begin!
Happening at Royalty Exchange
Royalty Exchange is on YouTube. Find all of our informative, how-to videos including The Royalty Analysis Tool, Investing in Royalties and Royalty Valuation.
Royalty Valuation- Haven't discovered an investment alternative that suits your financial needs? Watch this video to learn more about royalty investing and the beneficial results it can produce for your portfolio!
Online Auctions: Current - Future - Recent
(To view more details for any auction, click here or on any of the links below)
- Bruce Waynne - Bid on 100% of Bruce Waynne's ASCAP writer's share of public performance music royalties. This catalog consists of hit titles performed by Jennifer Lopez, Frank Ocean, John Legend, Justin Bieber, Fantasia Barino and many others, as well as songs that were featured in numerous television shows across many networks including MTV, VH1, NBC and CBS.
- Brady Ellis- Bid on 100% of Brady Ellis' ASCAP writer's share of public performance royalties on 108 titles from a production music catalog. Songs from this catalog have been featured on numerous television networks including USA, ABC, ESPN, TRU and Fox and have been used in hit shows such as Burn Notice, National Geographic, Deadly Women, American Eats, WWE Smackdown, NFL on FOX and more.
- Martin Blasick- Bid on $69,460 of income against 75% of Martin Blasick's BMI writer's share of public performance royalties from a collection of songs and cues including songs recorded by Lindsay Lohan and Matthew McConaughey.
- Wayne Perry- Bid on 100% of Wayne Perry's ASCAP writer's share of public performance royalties on a catalog that consists of 664 titles including "Not a Moment Too Soon," recorded by Tim McGraw, "A Woman's Touch," recorded by Toby Keith & Lorrie Morgan's number one hit, "What Part of No," that Perry co-wrote. Songs also have appeared in hit television show Raising Hope, and films including Men of Honor and Crossroads.
- BFM Digital- Bid on 100% ownership of two catalogs of master recordings owned by BFM Digital and all of the related revenue streams associated with them. There are over 6,000 unique recordings in these catalogs with a variety of mixes and edits available including instrumental and ringtone versions of most of the recordings. The Orchard is the current digital distributor of these two catalogs.
- N'Vision Entertainment- 75% of N'Vision Entertainment's catalog consisting of 3,009 recordings. Including songs written by Vince Gill, Lee Greenwood, James Taylor, Dottie Rambo, Dallas Holm, Bill Gaither, Tommy Walker, Ronnie Hinson, Wally Fowler and many others.
- Bloopers Theme Song- Bid on 50% of Tim Mosher's writer's share of public performance royalties for the theme song and cues for the TV show Bloopers. These royalties are payable by SESAC.
Recent Past Sales
- Armen Chakmakian- Bid on 50% of Armen Chakmakian's writer's share of public performance royalties on a production music catalog containing 203 BMI registered titles, owned by Telepictures, a division of Warner Brothers, and also owned by Harpo Productions.
Check out this great article that focuses on growing royalty income. Get 3 Ideas to Grow Royalty Income.
"It's been a rough half-decade for income investors. With the Federal Reserve lowering interest rates to near 0% levels after the housing collapse, even yields of 2% are attractive." Find out what else Founder of Capitalistpig Hedge Fund, Jonathan Hoenig has to say about money markets and investing in this week's Royalty Review: If the Rates Don't Rise
It's no secret that investing in royalties is on the rise and that with every new approach to investing comes criticism. Recently featured on Royalty Insider is an article detailing Taylor Swift's recent decision to pull her music off of Spotify and another article which clues readers in about the ongoing Sirius XM Oldies Law trial. And music isn't the only area where investment in royalties is rapidly increasing—investing in solar energy royalties is also quickly gaining popularity. Read more and form your own opinion about all that is royalties-related by reading these articles and choose your stance on the issues!
Royalties Making Headlines
Millions at stake over Fayetteville shale royalties:
"More than $100 million generated by natural gas production in the Fayetteville Shale could be at stake in a class-action lawsuit that alleges an oil and gas company has been skimming money from royalty owners' payments for the past eight years." Read more here.
The New 'Osisko' Gold Royalties Is Worth A Look: "Osisko Gold Royalties overpaid for Virginia mines." Read more here.
Ex-Consol manager pleads guilty in gas royalties scheme:
"A former manager of Consol Energy's land management department pleaded guilty Wednesday to stealing $440,000 from the company in gas royalties through a leasing scheme involving parcels in West Virginia and Illinois." Read more here.